Spartan Aspida Mesh Riding Jacket | 4.5k Cheap n Best Riding Jacket
When ever we think about riding first we should think about safety also. In Riding Gears we have all kind of safety products, first and most basic thing is Helmet and next thing is riding jacket. Today i’m going to review a cheap and best budget riding jacket from Spartan.
First thing this is an affordable commuter jacket with CE rated armored protection, u can use it for touring aswell.
Yes it has a good very good protection for the price tag, there are 3 parts where you can find protection. 1) Hands 2) shoulders and 3) back. Protections are cushion type and they are strong enough to protect you in small accidents. I tried hitting to wooden chair to test the protection level and i found it can manage well.
This jacket has only one liner i.e, rain liner which is good for rainy season. Rain liner is a good one, i tried to pour water from one side and i did not find water leaking from other side. That means it does not allow water to get inside easily. So thumbs up for rainy season rides.
There are 3 pockets. 2 pockets in front which are not water proof and there is one inside which is water proof.
Ventilation is best part in this jacket, i thing it was designed for commuter, they have given mesh both sides so ventilation is not a problem!
Price – 4,500INR
Overall a good jacket for those who are looking for under 5,000 INR.
- Abrasion resistant AeroMID® mesh fabric for maximum ventilation.
- Heavy Duty Maxtex® 600D fabric chassis.
- Easily removable rain liner.
- C.E. rated armor for elbows and shoulders.
- Dual density armor for back.
- All armors removable for easy washing of the jacket.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material for maximum visibility.
- Retention system at elbows and waist for snug fit
You can buy the jacket here
You can buy near Urvashi Theater, JC road, Bangalore.