Yamaha FZ25 modified | Lot of images
It’s a trending time for a modification now. We see most of the street fighters are modified to look like a typical tourer or a super sports. In fact, even I have done a few modifications for my motorcycle too. I own a Honda Hornet 160R and I love touring on a budget.
Today I have taken a motorcycle which is a good commuter and tourer friendly. Yamaha fz25!
Yamaha FZ25 Specification:
- Engine: 249 cc
- No Of Cylinder: 1
- Max Power: 20.6 bhp @ 8000 rpm
- Max Torque: 20 Nm @ 6000 rpm
- Valves Per Cylinder: 2
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel Injection
- Cooling System: Air Cooled
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14 L
- Mileage: 43 Kmpl
- No. Of Gears: 5 Gears
There are many Yamaha fz25 with different kinds of modifications. It might be just a windshield or luggage top rack or luggage stay or LED lights, etc. I will take a few best modified Yamaha fz25 motorcycles and give details about the product with a link to purchase it. Hope it will be helpful.
The windshield is the primary modification everybody does to their street fighter to look like a tourer. The windshield is not all about to look, it is important for wind protection. As we all know that touring in the motorcycle is increasing nowadays, it is much required to do a tired less ride for long-distance.
The above windshield is from Bajaj AS200. It will cost around 400rs. Quality is good and it’s not too high. You can buy this windshield in any Bajaj service center or an authorized dealer.
This is another option for modifying. Not many people have installed this, but yes I have seen couple of motorcycles installed this. It is a universal visor which can be fixed to any bike with slight modification. I see this windshield more on Honda hornet 160r.
You can buy this windshield here on Amazon. It is just 348 rs. Pocket-friendly for sure.
Fog lights/Additional lights/Auxiliary lights
These lights are an additional advantage for the bike during a night ride. They help in spreading good visibility in a short-range and wide range. For me personally helpful during rides in ghat sections and forest rides during the night.
You can find a tutorial to install those LED DRL in this video.
Luggage carrier/top rack/saddle stay
Luggage is a big headache to mount on a motorcycle if we are planning for a very big ride like Ladakh or any other 4 to 5 days of a ride or more than that. Nowadays there are many vendors doing these luggage racks and carriers for a variety of bikes. If these are installed on our bike then there is no hassle for keeping luggage.
- TOP BOX TRAY SPECIFICATIONS FOR YAMAHA FZ25
- Patent Design exclusively available from ZANA MOTORCYCLES.
- Lightweight 100% aluminium tray to mount the top box(NEW DESIGN PLATE). Laser-cut for precision and aesthetics
- Aluminum tray is available in brushed aluminium and matt black finish
- Size of the aluminium tray approx. 225mm x 235mm. Thickness 4 mm for full strength
Saddle stay for Yamaha fz25 available in Amazon.
- Mounted on 4mm steel plates for optimum rigidity
- Cold Rolled Powder Coated Steel Tubes used for manufacturing.
- Precision Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas Welding) for uniform finish and strength.
- All nuts and bolts of Stainless Steel (100% Rust free) included as standard
- Industrial grade polymer Spacers included acting as vibration dampeners
Nexusgear have a full set of luggage gear. You can check it here YAMAHA FZ250 REAR RACK WITH SADDLE STAY AND BACKREST. It varies from INR 2,000 to INR 6,000.
Ride With Raj: YAMAHA FZ25 HANDLEBAR RISERS & WINDSHIELD | LlUVIA
Ride with Raj has made a video on installing Handlebar risers and windshield. These products he bought it from Lluvia online store.
This is the only Yamaha FZ25 which I saw a perfect touring setup. Do watch his video to know more about it.
I do keep on adding new modifications to this post. Stay tuned.